biological and medical effects of electromagnetic fields, waves, and radiation.
We use extensive data bases of research on biological and medical effects of electromagnetic fields, waves, and radiation to evaluate possible health hazards due to
- Transmitters for cellular phones,
- High voltage power transmission lines,
- Transmitters for radio broadcasts and TV,
- Mobile phone use (cellular phones and wireless home phones),
- Microwave devices,
- Computers and computer monitors,
- TVs and other electrical and electronic devices.
For expert opinions on electro-medical methods and devices please contact emed-consult.